Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. The Account Management function lives within our Membership Services team and works to support accounts that have invested in WHOOP through Enterprise sale.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you'll oversee a handful of strategic accounts, as well as roll your sleeves up and help develop the customer marketing and education strategy for our Enterprise accounts. Through your work managing accounts, you will identify opportunities to help our team scale and contribute to one-to-many communication and education opportunities throughout the customer lifecycle. Our customers represent a wide range of industry verticals including corporate, military, government, professional and collegiate sports and as such, this role will need to wear many hats.
The Enterprise motion-- a startup within a startup, is one of WHOOP’s newest and therefore this CSM needs to be skilled in both account management through current process, while keeping an eye to opportunity ahead. Help build an Account Management and customer lifecycle model that will scale with WHOOP’s tremendous growth.
- Manage a set of Strategic Accounts and work collaboratively with both the customer and WHOOP internally to deliver results
- Proactively engage with accounts and anticipate needs and conversations ahead of the customer asking
- Work with the Director and colleagues to drive new process improvements
- Partner with sales team to drive expansion and and account renewal activities
- Act as a liaison between customer and product teams as we work to continue to develop our Enterprise offering
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high-performance product, sales, support and marketing teams
- 4+ years experience in account management, customer success, customer onboarding, or customer marketing. Preference for experience in a scaling/hypergrowth environment
- A Renaissance person--someone who can help put account management in motion though contribution in many forms
- Experience both delivering and experimenting with new processes
- Exceptional hustle - startup experience is a plus
- Comfort working multiple stakeholders and synthesizing ideas from those groups
- Extremely good writing skills, organizational skills, presentation and ability to parallelize work, all while being persistent
- Capable of delivering results to customers and working with WHOOP internally to synthesize your findings