Strategic Customer Success Manager
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. The Customer Success function lives within our Enterprise team and manages accounts that have invested in WHOOP through Enterprise sales.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager (Strategic CSM), you'll support a mix of large and medium size athletics or commercial accounts. Your role will be focused on onboarding customers and managing engagement to deliver value, drive adoption and support growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Support a mix of strategic accounts, working collaboratively with both the customer and internal WHOOP teams to drive customer value, adoption and growth
- Build lasting relationships with customer stakeholders to understand success measures and instill understanding of WHOOP’s value
- Develop and deliver high quality customer presentations, including onboarding, educational, and coaching sessions for new and existing users
- Assess large amounts of customer data to produce actionable insights and develop strategic plans for ongoing engagement
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal team members, quickly resolving any issues and gathering and documenting customer feedback and product enhancement requests
- Work with peer CSM and Sales Ops team members to drive new systems or process improvements
- Partner with the Sales team to drive expansion and account renewalsPerform account administration and maintenance tasks inside Salesforce and proprietary systems
- 4+ years customer success/account management or relevant experience, including onboarding customers to new products
- Direct project management, consulting, or other related customer delivery experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, organization, and oral/written communication skills
- Experience in creating and delivering on new processes, educational materials, and high quality presentations; be adept at presenting to large audiences with confidence
- Strong cross-functional presence, being an internal advocate for customer views/needs
- Proven track record of scaling product adoption and identifying/reducing risks across a group of customers
- High proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Looker (or equivalents)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.