Senior Product Manager (Enterprise)
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the development of our B2B athletics analytics and coaching platform. The ideal candidate has experience building enterprise-level software products and has experience as an athlete or has worked in the athletics industry. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap and ensuring that our platform meets the needs of our B2B customers and their end-users.
- Define and communicate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for WHOOP Unite’s athletics platform.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market trends.
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to understand customer requirements and develop product features that meet their needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, data science, and QA, to ensure the successful development and delivery of high-quality software products.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize product features and align product development with business goals.
- Monitor product performance, customer feedback, and competitive landscape to identify areas for improvement and new opportunities.
- Develop and manage product documentation, including product requirements, user stories, and use cases.
- Manage the product development process, working closely with engineering and design.
- Coordinate product launches and work closely with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure successful product adoption.
- Provide regular product updates to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- 5+ years of experience as a B2B Product Manager, with a proven track record of successfully launching and managing complex, enterprise-level software products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are well-versed in using data to inform product decisions and can triangulate between quantitative and qualitative insights and data.
- Experience working on early-stage enterprise products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You tailor your communication to any audience and build strong relationships with cross-functional partners, executives, and customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to juggle several initiatives/projects simultaneously. You are great at looking around the corner.
- Strategic problem solver and creative thinker. You can break down ambiguous problems and apply a first principles approach to solving them.
- Strong product and business intuition. You deeply understand how product fits into broader business goals.
- A deep understanding of B2B product development best practices.
- Passionate about performance and health.
- Highly resourceful, when something needs to get done, you find a way to make it happen.
- High bar for quality, and you know what great work looks like.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.