Boston, MA /
Membership Services /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Project Manager on our Membership Services team, you are organized, structured and have a flair for stakeholder management. You’ll tackle a variety of problems all with the goal of making our support operations more efficient or the support experience more exceptional for our members.
- Develop project governance process from strategy to implementation, with a focus on implementation of new customer support programs or modalities
- Work cross-functionally across Whoop to develop and strategically deliver key initiatives that will help drive the Membership Services team forward
- Use data driven methodologies to prioritize projects and initiatives and gain stakeholder engagement
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting on status of key projects and initiatives
- Passion for world-class support operations
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Good understanding of operations, and interest in data analysis with an ability to balance attention to detail with swift implementation
- Minimum of two years of project management and delivery experience, with added points if it’s in a fast-paced, technology lead environment
- Familiarity with industry standard project management methodologies is a plus