Senior Manager, Wholesale Digital Marketing
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
Reporting to the Director of Wholesale Marketing, the Sr. Manager, Wholesale Digital Marketing will help drive WHOOP’s wholesale business. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, design, deployment and measurement of digital marketing assets for our retail partners.
- Be the team expert on digital marketing, including consumer insights, marketing mix, and measurement.
- Manage digital marketing plans for retail accounts in partnership with commercial and in-store marketing teams.
- Ensure digital initiatives are executed in conjunction with traditional marketing tactics to enable cross-channel marketing objectives. Responsible for digital marketing ROAS.
- Own copy and product attributes on partners’ PDPs.
- Launch and monitor reviews programs with retail partners.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including email, social media and display advertising campaigns with retail partners.
- Pitch and coordinate marketing levers with internal channel leads.
- Write creative briefs and collaborate with internal teams to create digital marketing assets.
- Measure, assess and report digital marketing performance, informing retail partners of optimization opportunities.
- Develop, monitor, and educate internal stakeholders on joint digital strategy and performance with DTC team.
- Identify, pitch and execute relevant digital marketing tools and/or software.
- Own and coordinate digital marketing budget.
- Identify opportunities to broaden and strengthen working relationships that drive greater digital marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
- 5-7 years of experience in brand/digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and measurement.
- Experience with online marketplaces is a plus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple retailers simultaneously.
- Bring a mix of a creative & commercial mindset to the table.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excitement to test, learn & iterate in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a hands-on contributor.
- Passion for fitness, health & technology is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%).
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.