Inventory Analyst (Apparel & Accessories)
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Soft Goods Inventory Analyst, you will work closely with the Inventory Planner to order, merchandise, and manage inventory of our bands, gear, and apparel. The Soft Goods Inventory Analyst will also work together with the entire accessory team by providing business analysis and identifying sales-driving opportunities.
- Review sales forecasts and find opportunities to drive sales of accessories
- Ensure that on order goods match all open to buy plans produced by Inventory Planner
- Communicate any voids or opportunities left in the mix
- Work with design team to share selling data and inform merchandising decisions for upcoming collections
- Assist Inventory Planner in daily tasks including updating inventory charts, managing inventory in online stores, and updating site assets.
- Help Inventory Planner in managing all requests to creative for successful completion of soft good products (stickers, QR codes, copy)
- 1+ years of experience in Retail Planning (allocation, demand planning, supply chain, or related field)
- Able to translate selling data into actionable steps that inform merchandising, purchasing, and design decisions
- Comfortable with basic retail math (calculating turn, sell through, mark up, etc)
- Knowledge of current fashion trends in athletic apparel
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus!
- Cover letter strongly preferred