Email Marketing Specialist
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an Email Marketing Specialist you will help support our email marketing team in the development and delivery of our emails. You will get to support a variety of email marketing campaigns focused on driving sales from our leads and deliver communications to our members that drive accessory sales in addition to retention based communication. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail to ensure we’re delivering optimized email formats, layouts, and messaging that best suit the objectives of our emails to deliver the strongest results.
If you’re looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in Boston recently voted as one of the best employers in sports 2020, we’d love to hear from you.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates.
- Compile emails lists for optimal sends based on the focus of the email.
- Collaborate with creative and copy teams to develop email assets.
- Work with our Customer Relationship Manager on building a roadmap for email strategy to align with product launches, updates, and key initiatives.
- Help build international specific email communications.
- 1-2 years experience of email marketing for an eCommerce company focused on driving sales and ROI.
- Familiarity with email marketing solutions and CMS platforms.
- Experience with Klaviyo and Salesforce a plus.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to measure performance of email traffic.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Analytical mindset to dive deep into email results and pull out insights to optimize campaign results.
- Strong project management skills to organize multiple projects at once while working with tight deadlines to ensure timely email delivery.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of teams.
The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.