Support Systems Administrator
Boston, MA /
Membership Services /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As the Support Systems Administrator of Membership Services (Data, Systems and Planning) at WHOOP, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the frontline support tools and systems that our Membership Services organization use are functional, optimized and configured according to the ever-changing needs of the team.
- Development of support tools, technology and partner strategy to enable the delivery of customer experiences aligned to the opportunities and limitations of our unique environments
- You will lead the creation of processes and standards of how we onboard third party tools & technology and work closely with internal product teams for integration within our current in-house tools
- Improve and introduce technology, tools, and standards to enable more efficient execution of processes related to the end-to-end product life-cycle, including training needs analysis, assessments, content development and delivery, tracking, reporting, and measurement
- Continually review and adapt the tools, systems, and processes to ensure that
- Passion for world-class support operations
- 3+ years of support operations experience with a preference for experience in growth and/or technology support environments and in tune with industry standards
- Experience designing and delivering support operations infrastructure including workforce, contact, content and quality management
- Strong familiarity with Zendesk and current multi-modality support delivery platforms
- Experience sourcing systems where existing tools don’t match the business’s needs, and maintaining strong vendor relationships