Director, Membership Services (Systems, Tools and Planning)
Boston, MA /
Membership Services /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As the Director of Membership Services (Data, Systems and Planning) at WHOOP, you’ll lead a team responsible for ensuring that our Membership Services organization has the best tools and data available to make optimal decisions for our support teams and our members. Furthermore, you’ll ensure our systems and processes are structured in a way to allow our operations to scale efficiently as our business grows.
- Lead a team responsible for ensuring that the voice of our members is heard and acted upon across the rest of the organization to reduce ‘defect’ in our systems
- Ensure that data is being generated, collected, structured and synthesized across membership services organization to allow continuous improvement for our teams and out members
- Optimize the membership services tooling stack and work across the business to ensure we have the right tools for the future of the business
- Promote data-driven decision making across the Membership Services team
- Drive the planning and change management needed to scale the organization based on the growth of the business and service needs of our members
- Part of the Membership Services leadership team
- Passion for world-class support operations
- 7+ years of support operations experience including experience in growth and / or technology support environments
- Experience designing and delivering support operations infrastructure including workforce, contact, content and quality management
- Strong familiarity with Zendesk and current multi-modality support delivery platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills