At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users (Olympians, Professional Athletes, Fitness Enthusiasts, etc) to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. We are looking to add highly motivated skilled engineers to our team to help us scale and take our proven system to new heights.
As an iOS Engineer at WHOOP you will help us build and improve our performance using the latest tools and services. We handle massive amounts of data continuously streaming up to the cloud from everyday people improving their health and wellness to the world’s greatest sports teams and athletes mandating a fault-tolerant and highly available system.
The Application Infrastructure team designs and builds systems that impact customers and developers alike. The team leads the charge on tooling and applications that accelerate development across WHOOP. The team provides the opportunity for work across multiple systems and multiple teams including iOS, CI/CD, hardware integration, firmware integration, and developer tooling.
- Experience in building, testing, debugging, and delivering iOS apps in a professional environment
- Experience with Swift and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Grand Central Dispatch, etc
- Experience developing libraries/frameworks and tooling that is used by other developers
- Excellent knowledge of Xcode, Fastlane, Cocoapods, and debug tooling
- Experience communicating with a RESTful backend
- Deep passion and empathy for customers and willing to be hands on
- Willingness to learn and grow rapidly across iOS and external systems
- Experience building iOS CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in best coding practices around iOS app structure
- Enthusiasm for the latest and greatest tools and technologies
- Skillset to develop and mentor best practices across the iOS platform