Talent Acquisition Specialist
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at WHOOP, you will join one of the fastest growing companies in tech and help lead the expansion of a diverse set of high performing teams. The ideal candidate believes the fundamentals of good recruiting are transferable to any role/domain. You enjoy driving exceptional processes from first touch point (sourcing) to last (onboarding). Working closely with the Talent team, you’ll help WHOOP scale quickly and effectively, continuously working to improve processes as we grow.
- Work with hiring managers across a variety of roles/technical domains on their recruiting efforts
- Tackle outbound sourcing efforts across LinkedIn, stack overflow, angels list, etc. Work with the Talent team to identify forward thinking sourcing strategies
- Own the candidate experience at WHOOP end to end. This includes someone’s first touch point (whether screening an inbound candidate or taking an exploratory call with someone excited to learn more) as well as coordination throughout processes, and the offer process
- Prioritize the long term, overall success of WHOOP above any one process, situation, scenario, etc
- A track record of positive recruiting experiences and outcomes for all parties involved (candidate & client/internal team)
- Significant recruiting experience, either corporate or agency. 1+ years of experience required
- A strong aptitude for finding creative sourcing strategies for unique or hard to fill roles
- Technical recruiting experience is preferred however WHOOP cares more about good recruiting foundations. Aptitude and a willingness to learn the nuances of the roles you’ll work on is required
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to high growth, fast paced environments is strongly preferred