Workforce Systems Manager
Membership Services /
At Whoop, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Workforce Systems Manager on our Membership Services team, you are organized, structured and understand how membership service centers should optimize their staffing through the use of WFM technology. You’ll tackle a variety of WFM issues with the goal of making our WFM system more efficient and our support experience exceptional for both agents and members.
- Program management as it ties into WFM/Scheduling Tools
- Integration of ticketing system to WFM tooling; with the ability to scale for rapid growth as WHOOP expands modalities
- Develop, build and maintain all data architecture associated with ingestion of contact center data to WFM tools
- Develop and maintain scheduling Standard Operating Procedures, build, maintain, and train stakeholders on usage of reporting tools and dashboards to enable self-service for internal stakeholders
- Design and configure tools based reporting for contact center related data and analyze to make necessary configuration changes to meet intra day performance & weekly KPI goals
- Maintain data integrity by identifying, researching, and resolving data quality issues to ensure accurate reporting from all data sources
- Strategically identify need for modification of current or new contact queues; Set-up, administer and configure all back-end processes within WFM tooling for efficient staffing of our support centers
- Travel to the Boston HQ as needed
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with contact center routing tools, such as Avaya, CMS, Genesys, Zendesk for Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience in performing workforce management functions in a contact center environment required. Familiarity with industry routing and data standards of a customer support center
- Ability to create accurate forecasting and scheduling in a Contact Center environment with a WFM software, i.e. use of advanced ERLANG
- Experience in oversight of workforce management processes from beginning to end
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar data visualization applications
- Knowledge of WFM tools such as Genesys, Aspect (eWFM), NICE IEX, Verint
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.