Director of Marketing Analytics
Boston, MA /
Business Intelligence & Analytics /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking an experienced marketing analytics leader to expand the attribution, testing, and insight for the marketing department. As the Director of Marketing Analytics you will partner with the rest of the Analytics team to increase the marketing touch points we track, build and report detailed cross-channel marketing attribution, accelerate the pace of marketing testing, and develop increasingly sophisticated recommendations for how to allocate marketing acquisition spend. This is a full-stack role responsible for leveraging data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize new membership growth across marketing.
- Leverage data on the marketing lead journey and drive improvements to data capture and conversion.
- Assess the impact of various marketing scenarios using dynamic analytical models
- Leverage cross-departmental data sources to recommend and build marketing success metrics, reporting, and spend allocation.
- Propose testing/measurement plans to drive growth in marketing initiatives
- Propose and build increasingly detailed models of acquisition spend and channel attribution - summarize, evangelize, and leverage these solutions to drive increased spend efficiency and higher LTV.
- Partner with marketing and data-engineering on identifying the prerequisites to gain, store and synthesize increasingly granular marketing data
- Model the marketing funnel against key business drivers like retention and engagement, and LTV
- 7+ years of analytics experience with at least 3+ years leading a team of analysts in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Highly proficient in SQL. Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker) and marketing attribution models.
- Experience measuring and optimizing marketing spend efficiency
- Excellent quantitative modeling, statistical analysis experience and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate results from the data to marketing and management
- Be a manager-doer willing to build