Business Systems Analyst
Boston, MA /
Information Technology /
WHOOP is seeking a passionate and experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems team. This individual will be responsible for enabling our business stakeholders through technology and process and will be the subject matter expert on our business systems, including Salesforce (Sales, Support, Marketing, Pardot), Netsuite, Commerce, multiple iPaaS solutions, order management, homegrown applications & databases, and more. This role will be essential to the success of our overall systems strategy, and should feel a strong sense of ownership and pride in the systems it supports. This individual will work closely with our direct-to-consumer and wholesale teams.
- Serve as the first point of contact for business users from operations, product, supply chain, or finance who require system, process, or data support.
- Meet with key stakeholders to gather and translate business requirements into technical and functional system specifications.
- Triage and troubleshoot system issues and support requests, providing resolution or escalating issues involving broken functionality, integrations, and support.
- Monitor trends in support requests to identify recurring questions that can be addressed with new or updated functionality, documentation, and/or training.
- Support reporting and KPI tracking requests when needed
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation and training on system functionality and business processes.
- Drive adoption of new and existing tools through monitoring, training, documentation, enhancement requests, and stakeholder engagement.
- Support the Director of Business Systems with administrative responsibilities such as roadmap updates and consolidation, ad-hoc reporting, and stakeholder communication.
- Define and drive the strategy to improve and maintain Data hygiene and reliability. Develop reporting and automation tools to monitor and respond to data quality issues and address root causes.
- Day-to-day management of small to medium-sized projects related to business systems.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure system changes meet business requirements.
- Work to align with other BSAs, operations, product, and systems teams on cross-functional initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience overall experience in a Business Systems or Product Management role
- 3+ years of experience administrating & customizing enterprise software systems in support of direct-to-consumer and/or wholesale businesses.
- 3+ years collaborating with IT, Product Management, or engineering teams to deliver custom solutions
- Experience working with software integrations and a working knowledge of iPaaS (Boomi, Workato, Zapier, Tray.io, etc.). While you don’t need to have personally developed full-service integrations, you should feel comfortable troubleshooting integration issues, updating field mappings, and delivering requirements to architects or engineers regarding software integrations.
- Prior experience supporting systems-related process improvement and complex technology projects
- Experience providing support/consultation to Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Order Fulfillment teams
- Experience with support ticketing systems and processes. Bonus points for Agile (Scrum or Kanban) in JIRA.
- Experience with documenting processes and business requirements
- Experience with change management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Functional understanding of database technologies is a plus; SQL is preferred.
- Netsuite or ERP/MRP Experience is a plus
- Salesforce or Netsuite certifications are a plus
- Direct to Consumer experience is a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.