Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Digital Designer at WHOOP, you'll join the Marketing team and be responsible for working closely with the Senior Art Director, Senior Designer and Paid Media team to conceptualize and create digital content that is engaging and on-brand.
- Concept & create compelling digital content that includes landing pages, banner ads, emails, social content and animated graphics
- Design presentation decks and other marketing collateral
- Have a refined eye for typographic sensibilities
- Maintain a high level of organization of all digital assets on Dropbox
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong portfolio required. Sports & wellness industry examples are desired
- 2+ years advertising/design experience within an agency or in-house creative department
- Strong fundamentals in UI/UX design
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Premiere, After Effects, video editing is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative