Product Manager (Growth - Storefront)
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. WHOOP is seeking a Product Manager to help drive the strategy, roadmap and delivery of features by partnering closely with Engineers, Designers, and the Analytics team.
As part of the Growth - Storefront team, you will be responsible for creating a vision, building systems and features, and ideating creative solutions on how to expand our rapidly-growing accessory and apparel business. You will be responsible for the technology behind the selling of all WHOOP’s physical products, including the store at shop.whoop.com, introducing new members to additional customizations, and the backend technology that allows the marketing and operations team to perform their job.
- Facilitate product discovery, development, and delivery for new products and improvements across mobile, web, and back-end infrastructure
- Drive accessory sales to both new and existing members in partnership with our marketing and operations teams
- Set a product strategy and roadmap and measurable goals for your team
- Own company metrics relating to accessory sales, including store conversion rate, average order value, monthly accessory take rate
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Engineers, and Analysts to breakdown and prioritize user needs to scope and define detailed product requirements
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Run a series of experiments to use data-driven approaches to optimize storefront conversion
- Perform high level analysis to develop business cases for new product ideas and to evaluate the success of items delivered
- Drive team to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
- 2+ years of relevant Product Management experience with a clear record of successful delivery and impact collaborating with an engineering team
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills. Previous analytics experience is strongly preferred
- Excel/Google Sheets skills required. Experience with SQL/Amplitude/Looker for data analysis is a plus
- Experience working on an ecommerce platform or at an ecommerce company/team preferred
- Strong product sense and high customer empathy with an ability to envision opportunities that address business and user needs, and tie that opportunity to the team’s goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills to help communicate learnings, analysis, and opportunities clearly to Design, Engineering, Analytics, and other stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, positive attitude, and passionate about the fitness and wellness space
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.