Product Marketing Manager
Remote (US) /
At WhyLabs, we’re on a mission to build an interface between AI applications and human operators. WhyLabs started at the Allen Institute for AI (AI2), a fundamental research institute as an Observability Platform for making AI robust and reliable. From deploying in some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated tech organizations, to empowering individual data scientists and AI practitioners — we’ve seen firsthand how our tools for model and data health democratize and accelerate AI in the real world.
Success at WhyLabs relies on combining outstanding engineers and product designers, with best-in-class technologies to build a product that’s loved by both customers and open source users. Our team is responsible for scaling data pipelines, developing elegant and intuitive interfaces, employing state-of-the-art ML modeling techniques, and leveraging best practices for seamless deployment.
Why work with us?
This is a rare opportunity to be part of something unique, where your contributions will make a huge impact to both WhyLabs customers and the entire company. At WhyLabs, we are defining the AI Observability category with an exceptional product. Every person who joins the team is jumping onto a rocket ship, and will play a huge part in helping us get to the destination. What’s more, you’ll be working with a talented team who have a track record of building successful products at companies like Cloudflare, Lyft, Stripe, Amazon, and Microsoft. We’re solving technical and complex problems, and we’re doing it at scale.
As a Product Marketing Manager at WhyLabs you will guide messaging, content and Go-to-Market (GTM) programs across our enterprise customers and open source users. You will sit at the intersection of sales and product, but have an opportunity to collaborate with the broader team. You will work with customers to build awareness around our full product offering. You will drive demand generation initiatives and sales enablement programs that help achieve our pipeline goals. You will have the opportunity to create thought leadership content through website updates, blogs, white papers, and at industry and partner events.
If you think you’re a great fit and excited about the chance to join a fast-growing company, we’d love to hear from you. Hit apply, and help us redefine how AI applications are operated!
- Develop messaging and content that articulates the WhyLabs platform capabilities, differentiating value, and solutions.
- Develop targeted campaigns for technical practitioners and business leaders.
- Create the core messaging and content for digital programs, field marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing.
- Create targeted content to create awareness in the industry including infographics, articles, blogs, videos and other customer-facing materials.
- Work with customers to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns.
- Support product in new product launches and feature releases.
- Research customer and market trends to help inform content strategy and product development decisions.
- Work with sales to build sales tools, enablement and training e.g. playbooks, sales presentations, battlecards, and prospecting templates
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Customer-facing experience with personas like enterprise architects, application developers, data scientists, data engineers, CDO's, CTO's, CIOs, business analysts and business executives.
- Track record in creating multi-faceted marketing and sales enablement materials and other content
- Experience with machine learning or AI technologies is a plus
- BS in Marketing or Communications, coupled with relevant professional experience; a minor in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
This role is US-based in Seattle, with the option to work remotely.
Be Your Best At WhyLabs
At WhyLabs, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to build the interface between humans and AI applications. As teams across industries adopt AI, WhyLabs enables them to operate with certainty by streamlining model monitoring, preventing costly model failures, and facilitating cross-functional collaboration. We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. At WhyLabs, we actively work to create an environment that values end-to-end ownership, diverse forms of impact, and opportunities for personal growth. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. Learn more about us at www.whylabs.ai.
At WhyLabs, you’ll be supported by an amazing team and an amazing set of benefits. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and their families. You’ll enjoy four weeks of vacation each year and our matching 401k program lets employees plan for their future.
WhyLabs is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. WhyLabs embraces diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. WhyLabs prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This role is US-based in Seattle, with the option to work remotely #LI-Remote.