Full-Stack Software Engineer
Remote (Mountain or Pacific Time Zone) /
Joblist – Engineering /
Joblist is the best way to find your next job. We bring together job listings from around the web and provide personalized job matches based on your unique set of preferences. We also enable collaboration so that you can work with your friends, family, and others in your network to find jobs together.
Joblist has served as the job search platform for millions of job seekers and powered hundreds of thousands of job applications around the world in the last year. Founded by employment industry veterans, we are on a mission to help anyone find the right job for them.
Joblist was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio.
About This Role
Joblist is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer who wants to help us build innovative solutions to help people find jobs. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with talented people and lots of room for growth, this is the perfect role for you. Ideal candidates have a strong sense of ownership and deep knowledge of software engineering and system design best practices.
This is a full-time, remote position (with a preference for Pacific or Mountain time zone).
We offer competitive salaries with top-notch benefits and perks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the team to design and implement new features
- Contribute to all parts of the tech stack: backend, frontend, and operations
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Follow security best practices to ensure secure information data pipeline
- Create well-written software documentation
- Product-focused and iterative/agile approach to software development
- Understand business needs and create tools to solve them effectively
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with NextJS/React/Elasticsearch/Google Cloud or equivalent
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Strong sense of ownership and self-direction
- Breadth as well as depth of knowledge in latest development practices
- Strong passion for solving problems while maintaining high software quality standards
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a codebase
Preferred Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Prior experience at a startup, recruiting, or other meta search company
- Prior experience with ML, email lifecycle, and/or dev ops
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-tier laptop and accessories provided
- 100% company-paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Annual wellness stipend (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly house cleaning stipend
- Annual travel allowance
- Annual new cell phone stipend
- Annual laptop refresh
- Charity donation company match
- Employee referral bonus
- Team offsites/activities
- State-of-the-art ergonomics and workstations
- Professional development program