Business Operations Associate
Remote (Mountain or Pacific Time Zone) /
Joblist – Operations /
Joblist is the best way to find your next job. We bring together job listings from around the web and provide personalized job matches based on your unique set of preferences. We also enable collaboration so that you can work with your friends, family, and others in your network to find jobs together.
Joblist has served as the job search platform for millions of job seekers and powered hundreds of thousands of job applications around the world in the last year. Founded by employment industry veterans, we are on a mission to help anyone find the right job for them.
Joblist was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio.
About This Role
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to support and streamline operations. You will be responsible for a range of key tasks that are crucial to our day-to-day business, including building and updating dashboards, responding to customer service inquiries, implementing process improvements, and assisting the executive team with various ad hoc projects.
This role is perfect for a versatile team player who is excited about broadening their experience in a high-growth startup environment. As a Business Operations Associate, you will gain exposure to all aspects of our business, including product, growth, partnerships, customer service, content, and analytics. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, reliable, and able to juggle a variety of different responsibilities.
This is a full-time, remote position (with a preference for Pacific or Mountain time zone).
We offer competitive salaries with top-notch benefits and perks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage detail-oriented and complex tasks with flawless execution
- Own critical daily reporting and monitoring for various business needs
- Design, implement, and manage processes to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor customer inquiries and provide high-quality customer support
- Assist with hiring and onboarding new team members
- Support executives with ad-hoc special projects across product, growth, partnerships, and content operations
- 2-3 years of relevant business experience in an operations, customer success, or strategy/analytics role
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite, and Slack
- Natural at figuring out software tools that you haven't used before
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement processes from scratch
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and quickly convey complex information in writing
- Versatile self-starter who will thrive in an ambiguous startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly adaptable
Preferred Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Previously worked at a startup or high-growth company in an operational role
- Background in the employment industry
- Passion for our mission of helping people find jobs
- Experience with customer success or customer service is a plus but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-tier laptop and accessories provided
- 100% company paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Uber/Lyft to and from work (employees based in San Francisco)
- Transportation stipend to work (employees based outside of San Francisco)
- Healthy breakfast, snacks and lunch provided daily (employees that work from the office)
- Annual wellness stipend (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly house cleaning stipend
- Annual travel allowance
- Annual new cell phone stipend
- Annual laptop refresh
- Charity donation company match
- Employee referral bonus
- Quarterly team offsites/activities
- State-of-the-art ergonomics and workstations
- Professional development program