Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Willow is a global technology company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila, New York, Seattle, Charlotte, London and Tel Aviv.
Willow delivers a software platform, WillowTwin™ and professional services, WillowDigital™ to accelerate digital adoption. These distinct, but related parts of our business work together to guide, build and manage the journey to smart buildings and infrastructure networks, at a project and portfolio level.
WillowTwin™ is a ground-breaking software platform that re-imagines the digital twin for the built world. Our platform integrates, analyses and manages data at scale, delivering insights to improve performance and experience of buildings and infrastructure networks.
WillowDigital™ delivers digital engineering and architecture services to customers. Our team understands the processes required to harness the technology of today, innovation of tomorrow and unlock the power of data within the portfolios of both buildings and infrastructure networks.
We are seeking an MEP Modeller who will be part of an integrated team performing modelling of building (MEP) services and will involve providing BIM production services using Revit MEP. As part of the Architecture / Digital Engineering team, he/she will work directly with the Principal & Revit BIM Lead Global to successfully deliver projects across Australia, North America and Asia.
- Production of services models as requested
- Liaison and coordination with Client’s engineers on production of drawings
- Co-ordination with other services within internal teams and external third parties
- Compliance with all QA procedures and guidelines
- Completing Client review meetings
- MEP family development
- Engineering focused qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in:
o Building Services Modelling using Revit MEP
o Design Consultants drawing experience (and/or) Contractors Construction drawing experience
o active projects producing construction documents using Revit MEP
o Building services coordination using Navisworks
- Experience in Site, Design consultancy and understanding of the practical build-ability of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) services for design modelling detailing and presentation of drawing Design purposes.
- Understanding of LOD’s (level of development) and modelling requirements for the respective levels to be achieved and what should be included in each stage of project.
- It is also beneficial if you have:
o an understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods;
o a good knowledge of engineering design principles and MEP production; and /or
o experience with duct systems, electrical, plumbing, and piping layouts and designs.
Software Requirements (Essential)
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com