Payroll Specialist – Shared Services Centre
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Primary Job Role:
This role is pivotal in the effective provision of services and the success to the Willow group. The position will be part of our Manila-based Shared Services Centre (SSC) Finance team working closely with SSC Finance Control Lead, Finance Manager and HR in Sydney HQ and globally. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Management and processing of global payroll (AU, US and EU – monthly and fortnightly depending on Region)
- Implementation of global payroll system
- Assist HQ Sydney with system/process improvements
- You will directly report to the SSC Finance Control Lead
- You will directly report to the General Manager for all administrative/operations related tasks in Manila Studio.
- Processing of global payroll with high level of accuracy – AU, US and EU (monthly and fortnightly)
- Preparation of proper reconciliations, workpapers and supporting documents for each pay run
- Accurate classification of payroll costs into expense categories, cost centres for month end journals and management reporting
- Preparation of all payroll related reconciliations – taxes, benefits etc
- Management of internal control procedures ensuring that they adhere to company policies and requirements
- Providing high quality payroll reports and analysis as required
- System/Process implementation
- Leading payroll system implementation
- At least ten (10) years in SSC payroll experience in an international company
- Solid knowledge in AU, US, EU and PH payroll – including compliance requirements, specific calculations such as terminations, taxes and benefits
- Strong experience in global payroll and HR service platform (e.g. ADP)
- Demonstrated experience in payroll system migration/system and process improvements
- Good understanding of reporting by cost centres/segments
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- With excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Responsible individual with high degree of professional integrity, capable of working independently, proactive, strong attention to details
- Ability to identity and solve issues
- Team player with good people skills
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com