Senior Product Manager
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our infrastructure team to deliver our world leading products and improve the product function. Your role will take knowledge from a range of use cases and crystalise this into a product strategy that you will be accountable for delivering. You will do this by building credibility and support across business, domain experts and engineering teams to deliver upon the product vision. This role will have exposure to a variety of industries so the ability to leverage the knowledge of others and learn quickly is critical.
- Ensuring deadline deliverables are met on agreed time and on budget
- Creation and presentation of business cases that justify ROI to key stakeholders for product investment
- Development, implementation and management of product roadmap evolution
- Creation of effective and efficient product launch plans
- Identifying prospective third-party providers to carry out contract demands outside of internal production scope
- Managing announcements to internal and external parties regarding new releases, bugs and upgrades
- Client-facing product representation and engagement
- Ongoing client relationship management/maintenance
- Training key teams internally and users externally on product use, features and benefits
- Management of product team workflow and morale
- Identifying revenue opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven/relevant industry experience in excess of 10+ years
- Exposure to the product development lifecycle
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Keen and practical understanding of managing and delivering specification documents
- Experience in resource planning and timeframe punctuality to meet project deliverables
- A passion for UX design, eager to contribute innovation
- Exposure to scalable cultural/environmental influences in expansions of growth
- Analytical strength in carrying data-driven expectations from inception through to execution
- Proficient in forming and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Insatiable desire to learn and understand
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com