Business Systems Administrator
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Location: Mandaluyong, Philippines
Primary Job Role:
· You will be responsible for assisting in driving sales, project and financial management and overall productivity through salesforce process automation.
· You will work closely with Leads/Managers (Sales, Marketing, Accounting/ Finance, and Leadership team) in the implementation of new processes related to Salesforce.
· You will be responsible in building, managing, and maintaining company’s Salesforce and other Business Systems.
· Maintain and Administer the Salesforce database environment to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place and data quality is paramount at all times
· Act as Point of contact to external consultants that are helping us on system development
· Regularly coordinate with the QA & Process Excellence team and other internal teams in driving automation and process improvements via Salesforce and other associated business systems
· Perform Data Management and cleansing operations to make sure data is current and according to latest project information, in coordination with Sales/ BD, and Project Directors/ Managers
· Build reports and dashboards and maintain a solid information architecture within the database across all applications
· Manage license requirements and maintain, update, and verify all user access and permissions;
· Coordinate all data – pre-contract/work plans/ timelines / programs for other members of the team for the successful completion of the project
· Collaborate with other members of the management/ executive, and accounting/ finance team regarding billing schedules, invoices, and fee proposals
· Communicate regularly with IT & QAPE teams in order to ensure the delivery of high quality platforms and provide system reference & standards by writing documentation.
· Manage and Perform Basic and Advanced Administration Tasks in Applications to support development and on-going use of business-related applications, including initiating updates pertinent to Willow operations and applying latest technology & industry standards
· Report directly to the Head of Operational Excellence/ GM-Manila
· Conduct training and system overview during new hire on boarding or any major changes in the system
· Create documentation/how to’s to guide users on the usage of the systems
· Degree in Business or Technology
· 5 years minimum experience in administering and developing Salesforce
· Certified System Administrator, Advanced Certified System Administrator or Certified Salesforce.com Consultant is desirable
· Experienced data management and manipulation skills utilizing the Apex Data Loader or Demand Tools
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively, and have the propensity to handle urgent interruptions professionally
· Able to effectively manage and prioritize complex tasks and projects
· Knowledge of API, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL is a plus
· Knowledge or experience in Financial Force is a plus
· Must be very well organized and be able to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, flexible to meet changing priorities and challenges
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
· Must have very good communication (verbal and written) skills
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com