Real Estate Solutions Architect
New York /
Real Estate /
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
We are Willow…
Willow is the digital twin for the built world.
We are on a mission to help people better understand the world of real assets (buildings and infrastructure) in order to make our world more sustainable and innovative for future generations.
We create virtual representations of physical assets, overlaid with real-time information from devices, equipment, people and places. Our solution enables the owners and operators of major portfolios and infrastructure to manage with greater efficiency, drive operational improvements at scale and provide their occupants or users with an enhanced experience.
Willow is a global technology company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Seattle, New York, London, Utrecht, Manila and Tel Aviv
The role of the Real Estate –Solution Architect will report inside of Willow’s real estate vertical that supports a spectrum of asset classes. This role will specifically support the growth aspect of the real estate vertical and efforts of this role will impact the expansion of our product capabilities and customer base.
Role & Responsibilities
Willow is looking for an individual that is passionate about property technology and possesses a deep level of domain expertise in Smart Building software, hardware applications, use cases and resulting value propositions that pertain to the development, operations, and experience aspects of Real Assets. The Willow Digital Twin is enhanced by the capabilities of our marketplace partners. As a Real Estate Solution Architect your role will be to:
1) Possess and maintain a deep working knowledge of industry wide property technology / smart building solutions (hardware and software based) inclusive of features, functions, cost models, and value proposition.
2) Vet, qualify and recruit partners to enter a working relationship with Willow.
3) Work closely with our Account Executive sales team to provide solution matching of best fit marketplace partners to enhance the WillowTwin operating platform for specific customer needs.
4) Work with marketplace partners and Willow’s account executive team to develop engineering and financial level value proposition, ROI’s, and savings estimates and support other partner related relations and capabilities during the sales cycle.
5) Develop a functional specification which describes the workflows, exchanges, data enhancements, processing, and visualizations to occur between Willow and its marketplace partners that can be used to brief customers and Willow’s software development teams.
6) Continually brief and support Willows Customer Success and Account Executives team’s on marketplace partners and solutions with the purpose of growth within new and existing accounts.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
· An Engineering or Finance degree or equivalent experience
· A strong aptitude for financial analysis and history providing financial models, ROI analysis, net present value calculations and ability to translate the benefits to cost reduction, revenue increases, or risk and regulatory compliance matters.
· 7+ years of experience working across the commercial real estate industry or supporting industries such as Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, or related Consulting industries.
· Confidence and articulation in presenting to senior decision makers.
· A working knowledge across a majority of the following:
o CMMS Solutions, IWMS Solutions, Asset Management Solutions, Fault Detection Diagnostics, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Maintenance, Chiller Plant Optimization, Employee Experience, Fan Experience, Smart Parking Applications, Digital Signage, Way Finding, Becon Technologies, Indoor Air Quality / Health and Wellness Solutions, Return to Work Solutions, Space Optimization Solutions, People Counting Technologies, Mobility, and Smart Workplace strategies.
· Location: Major Cities in North America
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com