Sales – Sales Engineering /
Since our founding in 2017, Willow has grown from a start-up in Australia to serving customers around the globe. Our product offering digitizes the build world for a better world. We make our customers buildings work smarter for them and the environment.
You will be joining a team of performance-driven Willowers, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen.
Willow is looking for an individual that is passionate about real estate/ infrastructure technology and possesses a deep level of domain expertise in building systems, data analytics, use cases, and resulting value propositions.
As a Solution Architect, your primary role will be to directly support Willow’s growth and value delivery within existing and new accounts across asset classes such as commercial real estate, aviation, and others. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about both Data and Mechanical components of Real estate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Core Responsibilities include:
- Deliver customer value through Willow’s product capabilities and engagement with stakeholders across Operations & Maintenance and Sustainability.
- Create roadmaps and opportunities to grow Willow within specific customer accounts.
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of industry-wide property technology / smart building solutions (hardware and software-based) inclusive of features, functions, cost models, and value propositions.
- Serve as a technical expert that deeply understands the Willow digital twin offerings, solution architectures, use cases, Marketplace integrations, and competitive positioning.
- Partner with other Willow teams to support customer-facing discovery sessions and/or workshops to define the scope and requirements for new growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Partner with other Willow teams to create account-specific roadmaps and growth plans.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert for Willow’s Product & Engineering teams and represent the ‘voice of the customer’ during product roadmap and prioritization discussions.
- Create functional specifications which describe the workflows, exchanges, data enhancements, processing, and visualizations to support product enhancements.
- Deliver technical presentations and production demonstrations to customers and internal teams.
Additional roles and responsibilities include:
- Required/Essential skills:
- Bachler of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or any related technical degree.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in HVAC, and Data Analytics.
- Willing to travel (~20%)
- Exposure to automated Fault Detection & Diagnostics, Continuous Commissioning, and Measurement & Verification.
- Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals and systems knowledge.
- Able to work within a SQL or Snowflake environment.
- Ability to structure raw data on the fly to deliver ad-hoc solutions.
- Nice to have :
- Experience in identifying value through data-driven measures and guiding customers to action or developing actionable roadmaps (We want to hear your story!)
- Able to communicate & bridge subject matter expertise to data science teams.
- Able to multi-task and work with multiple clients.
- Adaptable and open to new ideas or ways to present data and approach problems for continuous improvement
By joining our team of Willowers, we offer true flexible working arrangements, remote and/or hybrid as well as parental leave available for those budding families.
But it is not all about us – it’s about you and the world around us. Willowers can dedicate up to 3 days a year to causes they love or level up through our Willow Academy. Psst…we’ve got your back with cool discounts on shopping and services too.
We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
At Willow, we’re not just looking for the right git for the job – we’re excited to embrace a rainbow of talents and perspectives, fostering a vibrant workplace where all individuals are celebrated and discrimination is left at the door.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com