Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
The Marketing team is a fast moving and multi faceted team within Willow. We create internal and external communications to build the Willow brand as well as deploying digital marketing strategies to support Willow's rapid growth. Your role will be important in communicating the relevance of our product to the entire business. You will work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Customer Success to produce materials showing the value of the WillowTwin.
This is a brand-new role in the business to be the conduit between Product & Engineering and the Marketing Team, with the objective of communicating product truth and value to the broader business (including Sales and Customer Success) and the external market through our communications.
In this role, you will be responsible for translating the technical aspects of the WillowTwin platform into audience appropriate communications and developing creative together with our in house team that is both engaging and differentiated in market.
We are pursuing a strategic and creative thinker who can ensure Willow is taking a clear, supported and audience appropriate value proposition to market.
Willow is a company that is striving to get closer to our customers, to empathise with our users and ensure they are accurately represented and communicated with. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the ‘voice of the customer’ within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences.
Role & Responsibilities
- Tell the story of how our products make a meaningful difference in the life of our customers across our two major verticals, Real Estate and Infrastructure. (I.e. Working closely with the product team to understand the technical features and capabilities of the product and translate it into benefits for customers as well as speaking directly with end customers and users to capture insights.)
- Create a library of materials to educate and inform customers/partners/internal stakeholders.
- Communicate updates to product functionality to internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly review the library of materials to make sure it keeps up with the pace of feature improvements.
- Develop campaigns to support ongoing onboarding, enablement and retention initiatives for new releases.
- Work together with the Communications and Demand Generation Teams to produce integrated campaigns around new product releases or targeted product communications.
- Desirable if you can lead training initiatives with customer or training the trainers.
- Create buyer and user personas and provide input into things like positioning and pricing
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Be the champion for the Customer teams on new products and support the launch process
- Be constantly learning and sharing things like competitor analysis and market trends
- Develop insights on industry/customer requirements, market trends for new go-to-market offerings
- Develop effective relationships with sales channels and ensure you understand their needs and how they go to market
- Develop and manage communication strategies to launch products throughout different stages of the customer journey
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Marketing
- A proven track record in developing and implementing product marketing strategies that deliver against key company objectives
- The ability to see the big picture, constantly imagine future scenarios and create strategies to sustain competitive advantage
- Be known as someone who constantly achieves results, even under tough circumstances and pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish
- A strong design aesthetic with the ability to interpret brand guidelines accurately to suit their purpose
- Passionate about technology and the global industry
- Experience in a start-up environment
- You need to love getting in-depth and doing things yourself, but also need to be able to step back and see things from a total company perspective.
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com