Senior Software Engineer - C# / .Net Core/ Azure
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up developing and evolving digital twin technology. The WillowTwin™ is a ground-breaking software solution that deploys digital twins for the built world to collect, organise, and analyse data.
Recently Ranked in LinkedIn's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of high-performance individuals, backed by the most advanced integrating technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the engineering team, building software solutions that deliver on the vision of the Product Owner
- Deliver high quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions
- Work with the team and Product Owner to refine the vision and features into smaller, deliverable user stories
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews
- Ensure team deliverables meets the agreed Definition of Done and quality standards
- Find ways to continuously improve productivity and efficiency within the team
- Remain transparent in your work and share knowledge with others
Skills you have:
- Extensive experience with Back-end & APIs: C#, .Net Core, and SQL
- Experience in developing distributed, cloud-based solutions
- Good understanding of design patterns and collaborative coding practices
- Comfort in performing non-coding tasks that aid the team's ability to deliver
- A proven history of collaborating to add value rather than just delivering on stated requirements
- Work style oriented by a growth mindset, agile methodology, and DevOps Culture
- Strong attention to detail and a disciplined delivery approach
- Ability to work quickly whilst still delivering maintainable, well written solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience mentoring others and/or willingness to do so
- Experience in test automation beyond unit testing (integration, functional, performance, load, etc.)
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com