MS 365 Collaboration Specialist
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
We are Willow…
Willow is the digital twin for the built world.
We are on a mission to help people better understand the world of real assets (buildings and infrastructure) in order to make our world more sustainable and innovative for future generations.
We create virtual representations of physical assets, overlaid with real-time information from devices, equipment, people and places. Our solution enables the owners and operators of major portfolios and infrastructure to manage with greater efficiency, drive operational improvements at scale and provide their occupants or users with an enhanced experience.
Willow is a global technology company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Seattle, New York, London, Utrecht, Manila and Tel Aviv
Your Role/ Team:
As the MS 365 Collaboration Specialist, you will act as the functional and subject matter expert for solutions based on the Microsoft 365 platform. You will be expected to attend consultation and data gathering meetings with different team members, managers, and senior leadership to understand collaboration and business process requirements from all levels. You will be part of the Business Systems Team, working under the lead of the Head of Operational Excellence and are expected to apply skills and multiple methodologies to design excellent solutions, manage delivery in coordination with the other teams (IT, QAPE, Systems), proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues, and escalate when appropriate.
· Collaborate with the other teams under the Operational Excellence framework in understanding business requirements and applicable international standards, and industry best practices
· Advise on the capabilities of MS365 and lead definition of technical approach and creation of code-less solutions to support collaboration and productivity of the team using MS 365 tools -- including but not limited to SharePoint, Teams, Planner, PowerBI , Forms, PowerAutomate, and PowerApps.
· Hands on configuration and implementation of MS 365 Solutions
· In coordination with the other relevant teams, create, manage, and execute a thorough project plan using appropriate project management tools to effectively oversee projects from start to finish. Be flexible in approach to successfully follow variable methodologies as necessary to get all relevant information and allow for scope and budget management of all activities within the program.
· Create and execute system test plans, verify stages of feature activation, keeps up-to-date with new releases, emerging technologies, and industry best practices pertinent to the MS apps that the teams are using
· Identify potential risks and issues, escalate high-impact problems, and participate in strategy development with the team to mitigate or address concerns
· Participate in the creation of policies and training and rollout plans for all new or modified tools; mentor co-workers and serve as the subject-matter expert on all MS 365 services
· Attend and lead meetings; set and track project metrics and provide project status reporting to the Head of Operational Excellence and other key stakeholders as required.
· Competence and first-hand experience in MS 365 migration process
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite capabilities
· Experience delivering complex intranet solutions, collaborative workspaces, and organization-wide portals
· Experience with common project planning tools and processes; Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams
· Skilled at understanding and documenting business and functional requirements and identifying risks and driving actions to mitigate and resolve issues
· Highly proactive and possesses a strong sense of ownership in all initiated actions and projects
· Strong investigative, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
· Able to add to team culture and inspire others around you
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com