Senior Corporate Accountant
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Primary Job Role:
Based in the Willow Manila studio, we are seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Accountant. This is a great opportunity to work with a global, high energy Tech start up!
- Provide support to the SSC Finance Control Lead in managing the day to day tasks and deliverables of the team.
- Maintenance and management of Willow Digital (AU), US, and EU book of accounts, ensuring quality and accuracy of records at all times
- Monthly period closing of books by agreed deadlines
- Maintenance, monitoring, accuracy, and completeness of monthly BS schedules
- Ensuring of monthly Intercompany balances of all entities are reconciled and cleared
- All journals and adjustments are put through in the ledger on time.
- Ensure that all internal controls related to Finance processes are properly executed and implemented
- Assist with the regulatory and management reports
- Assist in internal and external audits of process and financials
Skills & Experience Required:
- CPA qualified - Ideally big 4 or professional accountancy background, with at least 5 years commercial experience post qualification commercial
- Experience in managing/mentoring junior team members·
- Professional services and software industry experience in shared services centre set of an international company
- Experience of working for AU and/or US entities especially with General Accounting and Payroll is big plus
- Previous exposure with US taxation and other statutory compliance requirements
- Experience in consolidation and system/process migration/improvements highly advantageous
- Knowledge of related cloud-based applications such as Salesforce & Financial Force
- Highly-proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Visual Basic and Macros is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working independently, proactive with a “can-do” attitude, and with high attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Strong work ethics and professional integrity, always strive to excel
- Proven track records on producing solid quality outputs
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com