Sales and Business Development /
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Who we are
Willow is the digital twin for the built world.
We are on a mission to help people better understand the world of real assets (buildings and infrastructure) in order to make our world more sustainable and innovative for future generations.
We create virtual representations of physical assets, overlaid with real-time information from devices, equipment, people and places. Our solution enables the owners and operators of major portfolios and infrastructure to manage with greater efficiency, drive operational improvements at scale and provide their occupants or users with an enhanced experience.
Willow is a global technology company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Seattle, New York, London, Utrecht, Manila and Tel Aviv
We are looking for
Willow is expanding our sales and business development teams. We are looking for those that are experienced in leading business development and sales efforts for enterprise software solutions into the Real Estate vertical. An ideal candidate will have experience selling into this vertical, generating new leads and possess the persistence to follow these opportunities to closure. Hungry and passionate best describe our needs in this role and would pair those characteristics with an education and empathy for the end users of the Willow software, inclusive of the daily challenges of managing a portfolio of real estate and the local challenges of facility and asset management. Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience and will be in the following areas and / or have specified industry segment matter domain expertise with Corporate and Commercial Real Estate within the Toronto area.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Routinely meet with the accounts executive and senior leadership to further develop partnership opportunities, target objectives and report progress
· Charter relationships and communications between Willow’s marketing, branding, and communications team
· Jointly developed marketing collateral and/or events
· Manage relationships and communications between Willow’s software development teams and the accounts' technical resources
· Identify and develop new business opportunities inside of the account which includes a global sales force
· Candidate must be able to present the companies capabilities, present to prospects, qualify potential opportunities, and liaise between Willow’s sales and the account’s sales team
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
· Minimum 10+ years' experience in account management or consulting
· Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field a plus.
· Direct Interaction with Fortune 500 customers and partners
· Demonstrated experience in presenting and meeting with Clients
· Working knowledge of the design, construction, or management of corporate, commercial real estate or infrastructure
· Preferred knowledge of real estate technology and the property technology market segment
· Experience within Enterprise Software
· Knowledge of emerging industry technologies
· Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and risk management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work autonomously, network and train others
Travel expectancy is 10-20%.
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com