Software Engineering Lead - C# / .Net Core
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up developing and evolving digital twin technology.
The WillowTwin™ is a ground-breaking software solution that deploys digital twins for the built world to collect, organise, and analyse data.
Recently Ranked in LinkedIn's "2020 Australian Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of high-performance individuals, backed by the most advanced integrating technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as a member of the engineering team, building software solutions and contributing to the product’s vision
- Ensure that the team is delivering high quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews
- Find ways to continuously improve productivity and efficiency within the team
- Model and strengthen our culture of transparency and knowledge sharing among team members
Technical Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of healthy commercial experience in .NET Core
- 7+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Comprehensive C# knowledge
- Experience with various design patterns and software architecture principles, and an ability to teach them to others
- Solid experience developing API's for web and/or mobile clients
- Excellent written English and asynchronous communication skills
Leadership Skills & Experience
- Desired experience - at least one of the following:
- Deploying services to Azure and using Azure's various PaaS offerings
- Experience in different business environments or industries
- Building web clients with SPA frameworks (React for example)
- Mobile development (Kotlin, Swift, and/or cross-platform frameworks)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tooling and DevOps practices
- Experience in multiple forms of test automation
- Experience working in a software company or startup
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com