Customer Success Manager
Real Estate /
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
This role is perfect for someone with a Property Management, Asset Management or other real estate related relationship management background, looking to move into the world of innovation and technology.
This role will be the primary lead for our strategic customers across Australia, forming close relationships with the stakeholders and users of Willow, creating and executing strategic customer plans and identifying areas where existing customers could unlock new value from our solutions. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction and feedback, from onboarding and throughout their journey with us, while working with the wider Willow team to help align customer adoption with our product roadmap. You will work with a diverse, collaborative and high-performing team of sales professionals, product managers and software engineers, bringing your passion and understanding of data focused real estate technology to improve outcomes for our customers.
- Present Willow’s offering via a deep knowledge of the industry and problem being solved
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the customers pain points which Willow’s solution will address
- Understand the detailed needs of each of the end users and benefactors of the offering
- Work with the customer to define, refine, document, and measure against project success measures
- Provide highly active customer communication that proactively mitigates dis-satisfaction and ensure success
- Ensure a high degree of product uptake, use, and functionality across each account
- Train and educate new users and stakeholders across the account in the offering and companies’ capabilities
- Monitor product usage real time, develop and deploy mitigation strategies to address any decline or dissatisfaction in product use
- Perform the role of Customer Advocate inside Willow
- Be responsible for the customers renewal and account renewal
- Educate the customer on the company’s product roadmap and look for areas to expand the Willow offering and increase the usability and adoption of the product
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4+ years of a real estate focussed relationship management role (Property Management, Asset Management, Customer Engagement Manager)
- Strong interest and knowledge of data management software platforms (Yardi, MRI for example)
- Experience in the implementation of real estate or other software solutions
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com