Remote within Australia / Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Perth / Sydney
Product and Engineering Australia – Engineering /
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start-up. The WillowTwin™ is a disruptive IoT/Data SaaS that unlocks the true potential of smart buildings and infrastructure. We are writing a new chapter in human history, with unprecedented resource optimisation and management empowered by data.
For the second year in a row (2020 & 2021), Willow has been ranked in Linked In's Australian "Top 25 Start-ups". You will be joining a team of performance-driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast-paced, nurturing and collaborative.
You will be joining a team of performance-driven Willowers, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen.
As a frontend engineer, you will be working on our Platform UI library which supports multiple applications across the company, as well as contributing to customer-facing applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the engineering team, building software solutions that deliver on the vision of the Product Owner
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and backend engineers to deliver solutions that satisfy stakeholders
- Contribute to establishing best practices and managing the health of existing services
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Deliver high quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions
- Write and maintain unit, integration and end-to-end tests
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with product development using Agile methodology
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- A passion for user-focused product design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Any backend or cloud engineering skills (we use C# and Azure)
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- A portfolio of work you can share with us
Benefits At Willow:
We strive to have parity of perks & benefits across regions and while regulation differs from place to place, we believe that taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
• Flexible working arrangements
• Remote/hybrid working where applicable
• Competitive salary banding based on the work you do
• Career Learning & Development through Willow Academy (Education) Program
• Up to 3 days leave each year to use towards volunteer projects you love
• Employee Assistance Program
• Embracing parenthood with parental leave
• Medical insurance coverage (U.S and PH)
• 401K retirement plan (U.S)
If you are eager to work in a fast-paced, high-growth tech start-up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. See the life and culture here through the eyes of #PeopleofWillow
As a distributed organisation, we value diversity in both backgrounds and experiences. Willow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion a part of everything we do. We believe that regardless of position or tenure, everyone is a leader. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward. This translates to establishing an environment in which everyone can bring their real selves to work and make it easy for others to do the same.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com