Bid Manager - Sydney
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
This role works across the whole business and provides support to all Willow service groups (Design Group and Digital Enterprise) and Willow Products (Platform and Experience). The role is based in Sydney; however, work may focus on other geographical locations.
In this role you will work closely with the Business Development Team and senior leaders in the business on the management and production of submissions and presentations. You will liaise with colleagues on all levels to lead the framework and gather inputs from the broader team ensure bid and presentation collateral is delivered accurately and to deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of timeline and bid milestones from initial review of documentation through response development, draft preparation and management sign off
- Coordinate all day-to-day aspects of a bid ensuring that it is completed on time and answers the client’s questions as fully as possible
- Managing bid lodgements and governance processes with minimal to no supervision
- Develop the tender process and streamlining the tender preparation
- Support business development initiatives with appropriate reporting
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and serve as the focal point for all bid related queries and communication
- Coordinating and editing customised tender submissions and proposals
- Coordinating and editing presentations for client meetings
- Creating in-house graphics to support proposal and working with the in-house graphic designers when necessary
- Liaising with the in-house digital project managers and product team for information and timeframes
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in a bid management role within the construction/design industry is essential
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of the Pandadocs proposal software
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail, grammar and punctuation
- An active interest in and knowledge of property, technology and/or architecture
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com