Executive Assistant - Tech Start up!
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start up moving rapidly into its next stage of growth. We are harnessing the true potential of data to transform disconnected built assets into living, learning, and evolving digital twins.
Recently Ranked in Linked In's 2020 Australian "Top 10 Startups", you will be joining a team of performance driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Due to expansion, we have an exciting new Executive Assistant position to assist Senior Executives globally. It is essential you have three years + proven experience supporting International Executives in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills must be outstanding. You will be interacting daily with Senior Executives across the business. You will have a positive, “can do” attitude and be excited to join us on this exciting journey of growth!
- Primary role is to work as high profile EA for the Chief Product Officer (currently based in Sydney). You will be communicating directly with other Senior Executives and your role with be critical in supporting the CPO.
- Proactively manage tight deadlines and workloads with the ability to make improvements and suggestions regarding process
- Daily preparation and management of business correspondence directed to Senior Managers
- Assist Executives in the preparation of complex reports, presentations, templates, etc. as required
- Support the executive team in terms of travel and hotel arrangements with detailed itineraries
- Attend meetings as requested to document minutes and actions, and follow-up or coordinate with concerned individuals
- Execute complex written and verbal instructions in a timely manner, often within short timeframes
- Manage tight deadlines for producing reports and outcomes required
- Maintain confidentiality and practice professional discretion
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience as Executive Assistant in a global/multi country organisation handling Senior Executives.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Attention to detail is critical
- Exemplary planning, coordination and time management skills using MS Outlook, Outlook calendars and MS Office
- Strong bookkeeping/data management skills for travel expense reporting and reconciliation (Good skills on MS Excel)
- Extremely comfortable with Technology; Computers, Smartphones, The Internet and other emerging technologies.
- Must be willing to learn new software; willing to be trained and handle CRM systems, i.e. Salesforce, Travel Booking apps
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and troubleshooting skills
- Can work effectively by themselves, as well as acting as a point of contact between executives, managers, clients and vendors.
- Should be a collaborative team player with strong initiative and a great attitude!
- Understanding of requirements and working hours of a global organisation, and willingness to accommodate those hours as required
- Experience within the Tech sector would be highly regarded
If you are eager to work in a fast paced, high growth tech start up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Together we can build a brighter future for the built world - A world of curated journeys and personalised experiences.
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com