Business Development Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Business Development /
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 400 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures. ValueStream Ventures, and Auren Hoffman. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Business Development Manager in the San Francisco office, you will be supporting strategic revenue growth at a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You will report to one of the co-founders who oversees Business Development & Operations. A critical member of the go-to-market team, you are on the front lines of partnerships, channel strategy, and integrations ecosystems. This role will work to complement our sales team’s direct efforts by identifying and executing on partnership initiatives. Areas of focus will include: nonprofit technology platforms, consultant ecosystems, digital agencies, ad tech companies and other data companies.
You will be the first dedicated BD hire on the team. Are you ready to drive revenue in a hyper-growth environment?
- Develop and own the partnership opportunity ecosystem
- Manage existing relationship to drive growth for both Windfall and our partners
- Assist the VP in prioritizing and sourcing new opportunities
- Drive large strategic projects to assist with cross functional go-to-market
- Top tier college degree; MBA a plus
- 3-6 years of related work experience in sales, business development, strategy or consulting
- Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with an ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high-value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen