Revenue Operations Specialist
Denver, CO /
As a Revenue Operations Specialist, you will report directly to Windfall’s Sr. Director of Operations and work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. You will play a key role in developing and streamlining internal processes, creating analysis and communicating findings to key leadership stakeholders, and ensuring our revenue teams operate and scale smoothly.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Implement processes to ensure efficient operations of the revenue cycle in support of operations and strategic initiatives
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the cross-functional workflows of the Revenue org to improve collaboration and ensure that processes, communication, and execution are streamlined, transparent, and efficient
- Assist in the development and implementation of user-friendly analytical tools and dashboards to support Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success functions as requested
- Facilitate the “run the business” aspects of the Revenue team’s activities, including evaluating errors on quotes and order forms, making changes to customer accounts that require research of business rules and billing implications, and acting as a subject matter expert on the full revenue cycle
- Identify systems or procedural flaws and recommends improvements and modifications; develops proposals and methods for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of activities
- Assist the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams in executing campaigns utilizing our CRM, Sales Engagement, and Marketing Automation tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a Revenue-focused environment, either in sales, customer service, or operations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Google applications, Salesforce.com, and advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills are required. Comfort with software such as Pardot and Groove is a plus
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment that requires teamwork, trust, and the willingness to jump into new projects to help the team
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Curiosity to learn new things, especially around systems, processes, and tools
- Knowledge of revenue cycle operations is a plus
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.