Principal Product Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Principal Product Manager at Windfall, you will work closely with our product team, including our CEO. Do you enjoy defining compelling user experiences? Do you get excited about building something new from the ground up? Then this is the perfect role for you.
You'll work closely with our CEO, engineering, and data science teams to define requirements, understand the overall competitive market, and shape the roadmap. You will be one of the only members of the product team and your work will impact the entire organization. Are you ready to make Windfall's product super successful?
- Create compelling vision and product strategy in a new market
- Gather requirements from early customers and prospects and incorporate into roadmap
- Formulate and execute market tests to validate value proposition and business model
- Drive roadmap, positioning, requirements and feature delivery for a new product
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- Formulate and execute GTM strategy, driving early adoption
- Proven people management and leadership skills, and a proven track record of launching data-driven products
- Passionate about building and fostering good engineering practices and processes, test-driven development, continuous integration, and build/test/release automation
- Ability to define user stories in collaboration with engineering and data science teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills -- you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from a top-tier university; MBA is a plus
- Understanding of wealth and consumer financial profiles (industry compensation, stock markets, various asset classes, etc) is a plus
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptopMonthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Great location in downtown SF (when we go back)!