Director of Customer Success - Commercial Team
Denver, CO /
Customer Success /
As the Director of Customer Success for the commercial team, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) focused on building the commercial vertical within our business. You will own a set of accounts, manage and grow the team, and build systems and processes to help scale the customer success organization and Windfall in the years to come.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Set Windfall’s customer engagement strategy, including service model design and development
- Train, develop, and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers
- Oversee a portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts from startups to Fortune 500 companies across luxury industries
- Build strong relationships with VPs and C-level executives as a strategist, advisor, and driver of data-driven workflows
- Partner with internal data scientists to develop models on ideal customer profiles and generate audiences for marketing
- Partner closely with our product team to build scalable solutions that make our customers more successful
- Proactively partner with customers to develop ideas and solutions on how to leverage our product to improve their internal processes and workflows
- Develop relevant content related to data-driven marketing best practices
- 10+ years of experience in analytical, customer-facing roles (e.g., customer success, consulting, growth marketing)
- 2+ years of direct team management
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive customer success goals and outcomes
- Intermediate in Excel (pivots, vlookups) and advanced in PowerPoint (high design)
- Strong presentation design and delivery skills
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, etc.)
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Startup experience, especially in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university, MBA a plus
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.