Commercial Director of Customer Success
San Francisco, Denver, or Remote /
Customer Success /
As the Director of Customer Success for the Commercial Team, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) focused on building the commercial vertical within our business. You will own a set of accounts, manage and grow the team, and build systems and processes to help scale the customer success organization and Windfall in the years to come.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Set Windfall’s customer engagement strategy, including service model design and development
- Train, develop, and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers
- Oversee a portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts from startups to Fortune 500 companies across luxury industries
- Build strong relationships with VPs and C-level executives as a strategist, advisor, and driver of data-driven workflows
- Partner closely with our product team to build scalable solutions that make our customers more successful
- Proactively partner with customers to develop ideas and solutions on how to leverage our product to improve their internal processes and workflows
- Develop relevant content related to data-driven marketing best practices
- 5+ years of experience in analytical, customer-facing roles (e.g., customer success, consulting, growth marketing)
- 2+ years of direct team management
- Startup experience in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive customer success goals and outcomes
- Strong presentation design and delivery skills
- Familiarity with CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university, MBA a plus
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $70k-$200k
Colorado: Salary range is $70k-$170k
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.