Director of Demand Generation
Windfall is seeking a data-driven Director of Demand Generation who will develop and execute demand generation programs for both nonprofit and commercial customers. This leader will power their initiatives by partnering with Marketing, especially Product Marketing and Content Marketing, to drive leads for Windfall Sales.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Manage the execution and performance of acquisition-focused and ABM campaigns across engagement channels.
- Develop near and long-term acquisition strategies that increase qualified leads and net revenue.
- Deliver quality leads to our sales teams while enabling them to effectively convert leads into pipeline and revenue, collect feedback from the field on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns, and closely monitor ROI.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels.
- Work cross-functionally to understand how our inbound leads turn into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Continually optimize for performance with tactics such as landing page testing, funnel optimization, ad copy testing, and more.
- Regularly report performance and results to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing; experience marketing to data, analytics, and marketing personas a plus.
- Proficiency with using B2B martech tools (e.g., Salesforce, marketing automation tools, ABM tools, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for the customer journey and engaging key audiences
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.