Commercial Account Manager
San Francisco, Denver, Lehi, or Remote /
Customer Success /
As Windfall’s first Account Manager, you will be a key member of the Customer Success team focused on growing revenue within many of our largest accounts. You will have a specified book of business with clear goals to achieve. Additionally, you will lay the foundation of the Account Management function by defining processes, building templates, and setting the company up to continue to scale rapidly in the years to come.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts with a focus on retaining and growing annual recurring revenue
- Partner with CSMs to identify upsell opportunities
- Drive and lead the renewal and upsell processes in collaboration with CSMs
- Become the trusted advisor and influencer across various stakeholder groups
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals and upsells
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals
- Build processes, templates, and structure as the foundation of the Account Management function at Windfall
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Windfall solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Renewals, Account Management, Customer Success or other applicable customer facing role
- Startup experience in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive customer success goals and outcomes
- Manage and negotiate contracts
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ambitious, driven, and detail-oriented, with an ability to manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.