Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative on the Commercial team, you will be responsible for driving new business to help us build on our impressive list of customer logos across various commercial segments including travel, hospitality, and retail. Windfall helps market-leading organizations like Exclusive Resorts, flyExclusive, MarineMax, and 800 others find, engage, and convert their next best customers. This is a unique opportunity to develop deep expertise selling into the travel, hospitality, retail, and financial services verticals and accelerate your career. For example, you’ll have the opportunity to become an expert on the latest advertising trends and people data use cases as you open doors to the CSUITE, marketing, sales, operations, and analytics teams in Windfall’s key target verticals. As an initial member of the commercial SDR team, you’ll be pivotal in helping us build our playbook for this exciting market opportunity.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospects to qualify them for outreach
- Complete outreach to prospects via various channels (email, phone, social networks)
- Communicate with prospects to deliver value and qualify them
- Book meetings with prospects for Account Executives via the meeting scheduling process and create the associated opportunity
- Ensure Account Executives are fully briefed on the opportunity in advance of booked meetings
- Ensure booked meetings are held by prospects and Account Executives
- Maintain up-to-date data in Salesforce on all owned records
- Assist with event-related and other ad-hoc prospecting and outreach projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Strong typing skills, internet and computer literacy, and the ability to learn our sales enablement tools quickly
- Comfort working in Google Docs and Sheets
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- A driver of results; not a passenger
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- General understanding of MarTech industry and data/analytics
- Verified track record of exceeding performance expectations
- Experience with outbound prospecting
- Familiarity with our sales technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.)
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across Utah. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
Utah: Salary range is 50k Base, 80k OTE
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.