Strategic Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 400 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures. ValueStream Ventures, and Auren Hoffman. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. Innovative organizations like F500 banks, Duke University, Boston Children's Hospital, and others rely on Windfall to help identify, understand and engage affluent US households. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to lead customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus for Windfall across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
You will be one of the first 5 account executives at Windfall -- are you ready to help scale revenue at a hyper-growth start-up?
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Manage sales pipeline from prospecting to initial calls to closing revenue
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine unique areas where Windfall could provide value
- Work hand in hand with executive team to communicate and deliver value of Windfall throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help improve internal processes to help the sales team scale over the next phase of growth
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution with a strong track record
- 5+ years of technology sales / business development experience
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Competitive and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity, competitive salary, aggressive commission structure (uncapped)
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Great location in downtown SF (Jackson Square)