Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
At Windfall, we're trying to determine the net worth of every person in the world. Our mission is to make accurate consumer data accessible to organizations across the world, ranging from: nonprofits, financial institutions, and household brands. We currently work with 400+ organizations including several Fortune 500 companies.
- Help to define and enhance our state of the art data pipeline
- Enhance and extend our java based micro service architecture
- Work closely with data scientists to put machine learning models into production
- Work to ensure data cleanliness and accuracy at every stage of the pipeline
- Write tools to help clean, evaluate, and process data sources
- 4+ years of data-related engineering experience in a professional environment
- Experience with one or more distributing computing frameworks, eg, Spark, Dataflow, Hadoop, etc.
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Extensive experience with Java, python, or scala.
- Hands-on experience working with large data sets outside of a SQL database
- Collaborative team-focused attitude with a strong desire to advance the product and learn new things
- Self-starter with experience turning ideas into actionable designs
- Experience deploying code in a production environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with large graph databases
- Knowledge of consumer data space or economics / finance