Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
At Windfall, we're trying to determine the net worth of every person in the world. Our mission is to make accurate consumer data accessible to organizations across the world, ranging from: nonprofits, financial institutions, and household brands. We currently work with 400+ organizations including several Fortune 500 companies.
- Help to define and enhance our state of the art data pipeline
- Enhance and extend our java based micro service architecture
- Work closely with data scientists to put machine learning models into production
- Work to ensure data cleanliness and accuracy at every stage of the pipeline
- Write tools to help clean, evaluate, and process data sources
- 4+ years of data-related engineering experience in a professional environment
- Experience with one or more distributing computing frameworks, eg, Spark, Dataflow, Hadoop, etc.
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Extensive experience with Java, python, or scala.
- Hands-on experience working with large data sets outside of a SQL database
- Collaborative team-focused attitude with a strong desire to advance the product and learn new things
- Self-starter with experience turning ideas into actionable designs
- Experience deploying code in a production environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with large graph databases
- Knowledge of consumer data space or economics / finance