Senior Account Executive - Nonprofit Team
San Francisco, CA /
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. Innovative organizations like F500 banks, Duke University, Boston Children's Hospital, and others rely on Windfall to help identify, understand, and engage affluent US households. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to lead customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus for Windfall across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospective customers and lead strategic outreach into select accounts
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Manage sales pipeline from prospecting to initial calls to closing revenue
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine unique areas where Windfall could provide value
- Work hand in hand with executive team to communicate and deliver value of Windfall throughout the customer lifecycle
- Undergraduate degree with a strong track record
- Minimum 6+ years of technology sales experience in a closing role
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Competitive and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Understanding of data / business intelligence / analytics
- Non profit ecosystem understanding
- Extensive experience with outbound prospecting, cultivating a territory, and building a robust pipeline
- Verified track record of exceeding quotaExtensive experience with sales tools - Salesforce, Outreach/Groove, Linkedin, etc
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.