Customer Success Manager - Nonprofit Team
San Francisco, Denver, or Remote /
Customer Success /
As a Nonprofit Customer Success Manager, you will own a set of accounts and partner with your customers to ensure they are maximizing their engagement with Windfall. This includes interacting with customers at every stage from onboarding to renewal, including providing proactive account management and consultative support, as well as engaging in data research and analysis and thought leadership. Additionally, this role will help support Windfall’s continued growth by helping to implement systems and processes as the company scales.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful implementation for the lifetime of each account
- Build relationships and maintain the health of your accounts throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Proactively reach out to customers with ideas and solutions on how to leverage our product to improve their internal processes, workflows, and customer acquisition
- Perform focused research on US households to help validate our model and dataset
- Take ownership of departmental projects and initiatives that align with your experience and expertise (eg. contribute to the customer newsletter, enhance our internal reporting dashboards, oversee the creation of additional customer support materials)
- 3-7 years of experience in analytical, customer-facing roles (e.g., customer success, nonprofit development research, consulting, project management, etc.)
- Moderate Excel experience (formulas, filtering, vlookups)
- Significant experience delivering presentations, leading customer calls, and fielding customer questions
- Startup experience, especially in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Understanding of consumer financial data, signals of wealth, or nonprofit fundraising
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint or other presentation software (high design)
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, etc.) and other relational databases
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.