Account Executive - Commercial Team
San Francisco, Denver, or Remote
As an Account Executive on the commercial team, you will be responsible for driving new business specifically within mid-marker enterprises, building upon Windfall’s impressive list of customer logos across financial services, travel, hospitality, retail, and other consumer businesses. Each deal will be approached with care, using a custom methodology that is complex and consultative in nature.
We’re on a mission to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospective customers and execute strategic outreach into ideal accounts
- Build pipeline through outbound prospecting, attending trade shows, and leveraging online platforms to identify and engage potential clients
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer a unique perspective on each customer’s business; understand pain points across industries, and sell solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Solutions Engineering, Revenue Operations, and Sales leadership to ensure the ideal customer solution with the Windfall platform
- Independently build presentation decks and conduct prospective customer research to present at the executive level with polish, poise, and confidence
- Diligently manage pipeline to ensure quota attainment on a consistent basis
- Negotiate, structure, price, and efficiently close deals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years at the Account Executive level, with consultative technology sales experience with a verified track record of exceeding quota
- Extensive understanding of data and its many applications/use cases
- Ambitious, driven, and detail-oriented, with an ability to manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Extensive experience with outbound prospecting, cultivating and multi-threading accounts, and building a robust pipeline
- Extensive experience with sales tools - Salesforce, Outreach/Groove, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- Experience selling in a high-growth startup environment
- Solid understanding of the data businesses, paid marketing, and data analytics
- Understanding of the digital marketing, adtech, and martech ecosystems - specifically as it relates to its various social & digital channels (Google, FB, Linkedin, etc.)
- Understanding of CRM technology & APIs
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $100k-$120k base/ $200k-$240k OTE
Colorado: Salary range is $100k-$120k base/ $200k-$240k OTE
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 850 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.