Marketing Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA /
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will work to support the execution of multi-channel campaigns. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this team member will help manage the marketing technology stack, work closely with sales, and contribute across all areas of marketing.
- Assist in the execution of multi-channel marketing programs
- Coordinate tradeshow and event execution and logistics
- Assist in the research and implementation of marketing technologies
- Facilitate communications with sales and assist with technology enablement and prospect research
- Oversee database management, including segmentation, hygiene, acquisition, etc.
- Generate and maintain reports to track and measure success of marketing programs
- Manage advertising performance across digital channels (AdWords, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) and website optimization
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports
- Experience with SaaS or data company experience a plus
- Adept at learning and adopting new technologies.
- Hands-on experience managing marketing technologies a plus
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience with light graphics editing a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Great location in downtown SF (Jackson Square)