Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 400 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures. ValueStream Ventures, and Auren Hoffman. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Customer Success Manager at Windfall, you will be the front line of the Windfall customer success team. You will help drive the entire customer lifecycle with our VP of Business Development and CEO and align yourself closely with our product management organization. This includes onboarding new customers, educating existing customers on best practices, and making sure that our customers are actively engaged.
You will be one of the first dedicated Customer Success Managers on the team. Are you ready to make Windfall's customer base super successful?
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementation
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Manage day to day communications with dozens of customers
- Manage the long term health of our customer base
- Create and educate customers on best practices
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, customer council, etc.
- Develop processes with your peers to continue to drive efficiencies for Windfall and our customers
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or Data company (or equivalent experience in client facing roles).
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from a top-tier university
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, Blackbaud, etc.)
- Understanding of wealth and consumer financial profiles (industry compensation, stock markets, various asset classes, etc) is a plus
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop of your choice (Mac or PC)
- Monthly team events
- Fully stocked kitchen